iOptron EZ Pro Mount and Tri-Pier w/ Rolling Case

For Sale:
iOptron AZ Mount Pro with Tri-Pier Rolling Case

Maybe used it 10-20x. Works with all types of scopes. Cosmetic blemishes, but in great condition otherwise. Modified so you don’t lose the nut that holds on the mount. Comes with a hard case for the mount and the padded rolling soft bag for the pier. Manuals are included and are available online on the iOptron site.

Asking $1600 for both. Will consider selling separately, but would prefer to sell them as a set. They go great together!

Current new price is $2,098. (plus tax and possibly shipping)

PM me if interested. Will be glad to meet you and show it to you.

I got the pier because I was tired of my scopes hitting my tripods/mounts when I wanted to look higher than about 60-70deg. It works great for that! Can go vertical without hitting. But make sure your scope is securely fastened onto the mount! It goes vertical during alignment and will slip out if not tight.

I got the EZ Pro mount because of the ease of alignment and the amazing capability of the mount. Plus had visions of mounting two scopes on the mount. That vision never came to pass, but it is an excellent mount if you are interested in doing that!

I’m selling because since I’ve got my first all-in-one EA scope a year ago, I am just not using my traditional mounts and scopes that much any more.