CANCELLED: 1st Friday Feb 2, 2024 at Arbor Gardens

Due to predicted clouds and rain this evening, this event has been cancelled. We’ll try again next month!

The next First Friday event will be held at 7pm on Feb 2.

Weather permitting, we’ll meet at Arbor Gardens Park, 1695 SW 34th St, in Moore, towards the east end of the parking lot, near the walkway.

Hopefully the Moore Parks Dept will have the indoor toilets open for us.

This event is for both club members to get together to observe in the metro area, and for prospective members and the general public.

Please check back here the afternoon of Feb 2 to see if the weather will cooperate. we’ll try to hold it if it’s partly cloudy, depending on wind and percentage of cloud cover, but we’ll definitely cancel if completely overcast.

It will be cold, so dress very warmly! As Dave always says, dress for 20 deg colder than the actual temperature.

As of now, the forecast is calling for rain starting about noon on Friday. Before you leave for this event, please check back here to find out if it’s been canceled or not!

1 Like

I changed the title, but that didn’t move it towards the top. Hopefully this will move it so everyone will be more likley to see it. First Friday is cancelled.

Ok I figured that would happen. I have cancelled it on the calendar.