Anyone interested in helping to host an event November 6th and/or 7th at Quartz Mountain State Park?

The Park Naturalist at Quartz Mountain State Park has invited our OKC Astronomy Club members to a possible Star Party that we would run on Friday, November 6th or Saturday, November 7th.
I shared that we were quite busy with Outreach events and Okie-Tex.

So let me know if any persons are interested in a trek down to Quartz Mountain for this event. She will ask about participants receiving a free campsite but I would not count on this.

Please RSVP on this by Monday, September 28th.
And if we cannot make it in November, the invitation holds into next year!

1 Like

Count me in for the next one, I live near (ish) Quartz Mountain but I’m already attending an event Nov 6-8

Thank you! It’s a busy time for many of us!
Eileen

Cancelled! It’s a very busy time for many of us especially so soon after our own Star Party! The Quartz Mountain Naturalist, Rachel Dowell, is coming to OTSP for a few days and we’ll try to arrange another date and time! Suggestions welcomed!

Eileen